Friday, March 20, 2009

Cinderella's Binky!!



This orange bone was given to me before I got Cinder. I was suppose to sleep with and then put it into her crate so she did not feel alone! I never did, I was a bad mom! She never really played with the bone until a couple of months ago when she decided that it was her must have toy. At first I called it her blankey because was where she was. Now we call it her binky because she is always sucking on the ends. The other day the bone got a whole in it and I decided to fix it, partly because I did not know where to buy another one. I sat on the couch with the bone and my sewing kit and Cinder is going absolutely crazy because I would not give her the bone. She started to walk back and forth, attack my cats and the other dog. When I finally gave it back she laid down with it for at least a half hour!

This toy seems to still go anywhere in the house with her. She even takes it to bed sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment