Friday, March 13, 2009

Watching Cinderella


All of Cinder's training sessions have been recoreded. Today I decided to watch one of them, to help me find what we need to work on. I put the dvd in the player and sit on the couch, Cinder shortly joins me, and start watching the video. It was an old one, she was only 11 weeks old, and it was her first visit to the mall! We are walking around, and we both seemed to be doing very well. Soon we are sitting at one end of the mall doing some training. At one point on the video Cinder loses interest in what we were working on and I call her back to me in that high pitch happy voice that all puppies love, and Cinder picks her head up off my lap and is watching the tv trying to figure out who is calling her! It was so cute to see her confused on where that voice was coming from since I was sitting right next to her and not calling her name.

No comments:

Post a Comment