Thursday, March 26, 2009

Training

Last night was Cinder's training session with our trainer,Meg! First let me say that she is an excellent trainer and really takes the time to answer your questions and helps you figure out what you are doing wrong! So I have been having a problem teaching give! I figured it was me and not Cinder, well I was right. Although thats not what I wanted to tell you about today. Meg decided to have all of us work on our dogs jumping at people that approach them to be petted. Which was an excellent exercise because Cinder is just a terrible jumper. So we tethered all the dogs up in deffernet areas and we went to approach each others dogs. Now if you knew Cinder you would know that she does not appear to be a mommy's girl! Last night she did not care if any one came to see her, all she wanted was me. I mean she barked and cried and did everything she was able to do to get my attention and to see where I was! So eventually I made my way back to her and she finally calmed down. Carrying her leash in her mouth while I petted her and loved her. My husband always says he is Cinder's favorite, well after last night I think we know who is her favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment